Hull & Machinery and
Protection & Indemnity

Through the Lloyd's and P&I clubs we can insure almost all types of commercial vessels

We can provide coverage for:

  • Hull and machinery 
  • P & I

We write Hull and Protection and Indemnity (P & I ) coverage for tugs, barges, work boats, launches, tour boats, ferries, dredges etc.

Hull policies cover physical damage losses to the vessel arising out of numerous perils subject to the relevant Hull institute clauses. Protection and Indemnity policies cover the liability of the vessel owner for bodily injury (including death) or property damage arising out of specific types of accidents. Hull and Protection and Indemnity coverage is often tailored for each customer.